Lord’s Hill Meeting House
$10 donation per 10X10 space
This year, during our Annual Plant Sale we will be hosting a Yard Sale along the old country lane.
- Advertising will be done by LHMH; sellers are encouraged to spread the word as well.
- Seller must provide any tables or display spaces.
- Seller agrees to display items in a safe manner.
- Pop-up tents are allowed, 10X10 size or smaller, must be weighted
- Seller must be over age 18 and an adult must be present throughout the sale hours
- Setup is between 8-8:45AM, then vehicle must be parked off-site (space is available)
- There will be no electricity provided to yard sale sites
- Portable toilet will be on-site
- Refreshments will be available at our bake sale
- RAIN cancellation will be decided Friday by 5PM. The LHMH Plant Sale will proceed regardless of weather. Confirmed sellers will be contacted to discuss whether a Rain Date of Sunday, May 26th is wanted.
- *LHMH events will finish at 1PM, clean-up to follow. Sellers may opt to continue beyond that time; ALL items must be removed from grounds by 4PM
- LHMH may have referrals for donations of unwanted items to local non-profit organizations. Please inquire if this is of interest.
- Space available on first come-first served basis. Please reserve by May 15th
- Please ask any questions you may have when reserving space
Call for more information: (603) 539-9005/(207) 205-0987
or e-mail: email@example.com
Refreshments will be sold
The Lord’s Hill Meeting House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization